Wednesday 21 September 2011

Tea!

This is what we had for Tea this evening.

It was as per Monday's menu except for the addition of prawns. Mum did wonder if something alien had landed on her plate, but it was only the potsticker dumplings. I do like these little dumplings, however on this occasion they lived up to their name and did stick to the pot.

I am going to have to improve my photography because this meal was actually far more appetising than it looks. Maybe I can practice on something cold, because I don't think anybody here would be happy to have me to faff around taking pictures, when all they want to eat their tea.

Minnie Mo is obviously feeling back to her usual self because she serenaded us with her best squeaks through this evening's meal. It is amazing just how insistent a little Terrier's squeak can be.

0 comments: